Topic: Who you are as a scholar teacher
Read for class:
- TBA: student selected readings (who you are as a scholar/teacher)
- skim through all of them so you can see what other folx are thinking about and reading
Do for class:
- you should be thinking and writing this week for your drafts/outlines of your synthesis projects. I would like to see something in regard to this.
- create two Venn diagrams (with at least three overlapping circles and also include labels for all the overlaps. See this example.)
- should show your relationship of the component parts of how you interpret composition and theory. Upload this one to the google drive.
- should show your teacher/scholar component parts (email this one to me)
- discussion of your chosen reading and why you picked it
- discussion of your Venn diagrams (be prepared to share one of them with the class)
- comparison/contrast of the component parts of composition theory