Technologies for Collaboration Exercise
A number of tools have been created to facilitate virtual collaboration. One of your first jobs as a team is to pick which tool(s) you want to use to facilitate your work on your report. To help you decide, you will read the following articles. Based on what you read, pick a tool and review it. Comment on the following:
- How easy to use is the tool?
- What functions will be most useful in a collaborative writing project?
- What are the strengths of the tool?
- What are the weaknesses of the tool?
- Is there anything the tool can’t do that you will need to find elsewhere to complete the project?
To find a tool, read the following:
- 10 Online Collaboration Tools To Boost Your Project’s Efficiency (Link to: https://thedigitalprojectmanager.com/best-collaboration-tools/
- 7 Free Easy-to-Use Online Collaboration Tools – Make Teamwork Simple (Link to: https://trendblog.net/6-easy-to-use-online-collaboration-tools-make-teamwork-simple/
You can use Google Docs and any chat app to help with the exercise.
Once you have posted your review, look over the reviews of your peers and discuss which tool(s) are best for your group.