The Feasibility Report project are aimed at helping students identify a local, real-world issue. Once identified, they undergo a process of collaborative research and writing that culminates in a written report and oral presentation that suggests realistic, feasible solutions to the problem they chose.
Some general pedagogical goals of the project are:
- Analyzing audience and purpose
- Composing for a specific audience and purpose with a tailored writing style
- Creating and integrating visuals
- Engagement in significant research
- Participation in collaborative work
The scope and dynamics of this project are highly adaptable across TPC courses and curricula—engineering, business, health sciences, urban planning, sustainability, etc.
Below are some materials for the feasibility report project: