In this exercise, you will first teach yourself (or use one you already know) how to use one data visualization tool (e.g., Canva, Piktochart, Word, Excel, Google Draw, etc.). Once you become familiar with how to make data visualizations in the tool you have chosen, you will create a tutorial that explains to your peers how to use said tool.
- Registering (or getting access)/cost/making a profile
- Selecting a format/template
- Making the visualizations
- Exporting/saving the visualization for use in other documents
- Embedding the visualization in Word or Google Docs.
You may make a slide deck, video, or PDF that gives step by step instructions that visually show and explain each step. These will be shared with the class as a reference tool.