Topic: Color, Typography, and Prototypes
Read for Class:
- Online and *.pdf readings about color
- Online readings about typography. (Also see Typography Graphics)
N.B. For these readings, get a sense of them as they relate to other things you’ve read and learned. You can definitely skim through these, but make sure you have a good understanding as to be able to make AND justify your color and font decisions.
From Safari Books online (the link takes you to a page that explains how to access this database)
- Kathryn McElroy, Prototyping for designers, Ch. 2-3 Skim.
- tell me what you know in-class writing exercise
- discussion of readings as they relate to our assignment
- prototyping exercise with emphasis on color and type
- lo-fidelity prototype infographic